Before applying for KCJ associate member, please read
"The spirit of KCJ" and the following procedure carefully.
Then extract the application form(pdf). or application form(word).
And submit it to KCJ president at the following address:
602-1 Ichiba, Toyooka-city, Hyogo, 668-0821 JAPAN
=======Procedure to be an associate member ==========
(1) Fill out the form on "Application on the WEB" page,
(2) Submit it to KCJ,
(3) Approved by the KCJ directors,
(4) Make a payment of membership fee on President request.
After you get approval, you are requested to make a payment of the membership fee.
Regarding the membership fee, please refer to the KCJ Articles/Bylaws.
Please do not send the money before approval.
Article 7 Membership fee
(1) Japanese member has an obligation to pay membership fee, \1800,
for one fiscal term. Details are described in Bylaw.
(2) Associate member will be remitted a membership fee.
(3) Any donation will be welcome.
Member shall pay a membership fee defined in Article 7(1) in a lump
in advance of beginning of a fiscal term.
(1) The fee shall be paid to the Club account.
(2) One fiscal term contains two years. The payment of fee must be made
by the end of June in the first year of a fiscal term.
(3) New Japanese member shall pay \1000 as an entrance fee and does
not need to pay a membership fee for the first fiscal term.
New associate member must pay US$5 or 3 IRCs as an entrance fee. A check
is not acceptable because of the high charge for cashing in Japan.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us at kcj-mem2(at)kcj-cw.com.