Before applying for KCJ associate member, please read
"The spirit of KCJ" and the following procedure carefully.
Then extract the application form(pdf). or application form(Excel).
And submit it to KCJ president at the following address:
149 Yakaminishi, Aizumicho, Itanogun, Tokushima 771-1251 Japan
=======Procedure to be an associate member ==========
(1) Fill out the application form,
(2) Submit it to KCJ by mail or e-mail,
(3) Approved by the KCJ directors,
(4) Make a payment of membership fee on President request.
After you get approval, you are requested to make a payment of
the membership fee.
Regarding the membership fee, please refer to the KCJ
Please do not send the money before approval.
Article 7. Membership fee
(1) Japanese member has an obligation to pay membership fee,
\1200, for one fiscal term. Details are described in Bylaw.
(2) Associate member will be remitted a membership fee.
(3) Any donation shall be welcome.
Member shall pay a membership fee defined in Article 7(1) in a
lump in advance of beginning of a fiscal term.
(1) The fee shall be paid to the Club account.
(2) One fiscal term contains two years. The payment of fee must
be made by the end of June in the first year of a fiscal term.
(3) New Japanese member shall pay \600 as an entrance fee and
does not need to pay a membership fee for the first fiscal term.
New associate member must pay US$5 or 3 IRCs as an entrance fee.
A check is not acceptable because of the high charge for cashing in Japan.
(4) Once it is paid, it will not be returned. (When a member who
paid a membership fee becomes silent key before the beginning
of the new fiscal term, the fee paid shall be returned.)
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask
us at kcj-mem2(at)kcj-cw.com.